Conduct & Courtesy
For a great visit to the Fair at the PNE please adhere to the following guidelines:
If you intend to return to The Fair later the same day, please retain your ticket and get a valid and legible re-entry wristband. If you have a ride pass, ensure you have had your wristband before leaving the park.
Please note that there will be no re-entry before 1pm on Tuesdays, August 22 and 29.
The Fair at the PNE is a smoke-free environment. Smoking in any form, including E-cigarettes, is permitted in three designated smoking areas only. Smoking tents are located inside Gate 2 across from the MarketPlace building, at the North West corner of Celebration Plaza and the West end of the Flume ride in Playland.
Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Due to health regulations, guests wearing a bikini top will not be allowed access to rides. Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases and/or graphics are NOT permitted.
Cameras are not permitted on rides. The Fair at the PNE requires that all photographs or videos taken by guests be used for their personal enjoyment ONLY. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Playland at the PNE is prohibited. While at The Fair, guests may be photographed or videotaped for future promotional efforts by the PNE.
Uniformed Vancouver Police officers and PNE Security personnel are on site 24 hours a day.
The PNE asks for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring the continued safety of guests and staff. The PNE reserves the right to inspect bags and purses upon request. We recommend that you secure all unnecessary valuables in the trunk of your vehicle or store articles in lockers, which are located upon entrance of our Playland main gate and by every Guest Services Centre. For safety reasons, bags are NOT permitted on rides. The PNE is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Please be considerate of other guests. Line jumping, unruly behaviour or profanity will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ejected from The Fair without a refund. Observe all warnings and rules, instructions and smoking regulations where posted.
Guests who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to removal from the premises:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Possession of any weapon or any type of object that could be used as a weapon
- Possession of any illegal drugs
- Bringing alcoholic beverages not purchased from an authorized vendor onto PNE property
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behavior
- Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking in a non-designated smoking area
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the progress of any event or attraction
- Selling tickets or other merchandise on PNE property without prior approval
- Handing out goods or literature not pre-approved by the Pacific National Exhibition
- Possession of any Items deemed unreasonable for a public event
- Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for guests attending a family oriented event
The views and opinions expressed by on-site exhibitors, vendors or participants do not necessarily reflect those of PNE Management.